We are very pleased to share that Partnerize, alongside a combined nine clients and agencies, has been shortlisted for 8 Performance Marketing Awards this year. 2020 marks the 14th annual Performance Marketing Awards, which showcase the industry’s most innovative and groundbreaking campaigns, technologies, companies, and individuals.
Here’s a list of our shortlisted categories and entries:
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation – adidas and Partnerize for adidas: Creating the New
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation – Emirates and Partnerize, Skyscanner for Emirates: A Metasearch Innovation
- Best Fashion, Health and Beauty Campaign – Partnerize, Dealmoon and iProspect for Holland & Barrett
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign- Partnerize for Charlotte Tilbury: Empowering Magic Makeup Stars
- Best Programme Launch or Migration Partnerize for MandM Direct: Migration with Momentum
- Most Creative Performance Marketing Campaign – Partnerize for Leisure Pass Group – Go City’s Revolutionary Rebrand
- Best Team in Performance Marketing – Partnerize Product Development Team
- Best Performance Marketing Technology – Partnerize Partnership Automation
While the Performance Marketing Awards are UK-based, Partnerize has won the Best Performance Marketing Technology at the global event – the International Performance Marketing Awards – each of the past two years.
“Being shortlisted for 8 PMAs is truly an honour for Partnerize, as these awards have become increasingly competitive year-over-year. As the performance marketing industry has evolved, that bar has been raised for innovation and creativity,” said Sean Sewell, Partnerize VP of Sales EMEA. “This validates the hard work and collaboration of our internal teams, along with our amazing clients, partners and agencies, to deliver world-class partnerships at scale.”
We look forward to this year’s PMAs, taking place on August 25th, at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Fingers crossed!